Middle click on laptops – for EAGLE
April 20, 2011 Leave a comment
A quick trick in EAGLE is to middle-click while moving a part to mirror it, essentially putting the part from top layer to bottom layer in board view, or mirror a bottom layer part to top layer.
A friend asked me how to middle click on a laptop. Here is an answer I found on my laptop. Hope it helps you too.
Find mouse property either from control panel or bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click Device Setting ( the red symbol is Synaptics touch pad)
- Click Settings
- Select Tapping and expand it
- Select Tap Zone and expand it
- Select one of the zones you desire
- On the right side, select middle click.
- Click OK. You have just assigned the bottom left corner of your touch pad as middle click button. Tap it and it mirrors your parts.